Aluminum Plate Supplier
TW Metals stocks the aluminum plate you need for both Aerospace and Commercial applications. Four regional plate processing centers offer precision saw cut parts to the tightest tolerances available in the industry. Aluminum has an excellent strength to weight ratio and a high resistance to corrosion. These unique characteristics along with its electrical and thermal conductivity make aluminum plates the product of choice for many industrial applications. A wide selection of both Common and Heat Treated Alloys are available from stock to service the following industries.
Aluminum Plate Grades:
- Aerospace - 2024,2124,6061,7050,7075,7475
- Air Separation - 5083,6061
- LNG Heat Exchangers- 5083
- Marine/Ship building - 5086,5083,6061
- Construction - 3003,6061,Aluminum Tread plate
- Tool & Die - 7075,Aluminum Cast Tooling Plate
- General Machining - 6061, 7075
All material meets ASTM or AMS specifications with ultrasonic testing as required. Test certificates are maintained to ensure full material traceability.Waterjet cut parts for special aluminum plate shapes can be provided with close tolerances and minimal distortion.